|TicTie Calculate version 5.0 and higher only. See our How to Check Your Version article for more information. To upgrade to version 5.0 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your online account for TicTie Calculate is used to manage your paid licenses, account settings, and create bookmark templates. You can log in to the portal 1 of 2 ways:
- Click here for a direct link to the log-in page.
- Select Manage Account from the TicTie Calculate menu in Adobe®.
After logging in, you will see 4 sections in the left-hand navigation panel; Account, Users, My Profile, and Support.
This section allows Managers to update account information and add/edit bookmark templates.
ImportantLicense ID, Expiration Date, and Seats Allocated are fields that cannot be modified. If you need to renew or add a user, please contact email@example.com
- Click Modify to edit Account Information.
Select the checkbox next to each setting to turn it on or off.
|Only Managers can edit Bookmark Templates
|This will allow users to add/edit bookmark templates only if they have the Manager user rights.
|Enforce Page Sign-Off order
This will enforce that the sign-off occurs in order when the Sign-Off Pages feature is used.
This section allows you to create and edit bookmark templates. Click the link below for a full guide to creating bookmark templates:
This section allows you to add, modify, and delete users.
- Every 'Seat' added uses 1 paid license and will need to activate and create their own login credentials. View the Install and Activate TicTie Calculate article for more information on this process.
- License Seats Allocated will show how many licenses are being used.
Follow the steps below to add a new user.
- Enter the Email.
- Enter First Name and Last Name.
- Select the User rights.
- Users will have access to the plug-in.
- Managers can add/remove other users.
- Click Save.
Import From File
Use the CSV template attached at the bottom of this article to create the CSV file used to upload.
To avoid issues with the upload, do not change any of the column headers.
- Click Import Users From File.
- Drag/drop or click on the box to upload a file.
- Click Import.
Edit or Delete
- Click Modify to edit the user details.
- Email cannot be edited. Must delete and re-add the user.
- Click Delete to delete the user.
A manager on the account can send the user a password reset email.
After logging in, the manager can follow the steps below:
- Click Reset Password for the appropriate user.
- Click OK.
There will not be a reset password option for users who have not set up their account using their activation email.
This section allows you to view your information and change your password.
ImportantIf you need to change your email, a user with Manager rights must delete and re-add you.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your old password.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click Submit.
Please note:If you are unable to log in to change your password, you can reset your password by clicking the Forgot Password? button. For instructions, see our Change or Reset Password article.
This section will provide the installation links. It is important that you select the correct link for your Adobe Version.
InfoBoth Installation links are compatible with terminal server environments.
- Click TTC Online Resources button for a link to our help center.