In Adobe Acrobat DC, if you add things to your Quicktools Toolbar, then hide the side panel, and close Adobe. When you re-open Adobe later they will be gone until you un-hide the side panel and select TTC. To ensure this does not happen, follow the guide below.
- Add anything to your Quicktools by right-clicking the toolbar and selecting Customize Quick Tools
- The following help desk article will walk you through this process: Customize Quick Tools
- Once they are added they will remain.
- If the sidebar is hidden when you close adobe they will disappear.
- Un-hide the sidebar by clicking the left-pointing carrot.
- Select TTC.
- They will reappear and stay as long as the sidebar is open when you close Adobe.