|TicTie Calculate version 5.0 and higher only. See our How to Check Your Version article for more information. To upgrade to version 5.0 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
After purchasing the program or receiving the trial, you will need to install and activate the program. This article will walk you through installing and activating TicTie Calculate on a new machine.
Please review our article on System Requirements to ensure that you can run the program successfully.
- Check your email for a TicTie Calculate Activation message from email@example.com.
- Click the Activate TicTie Calculate link to go to the login screen.
- Follow the instructions to create a password.
Before you begin, be sure to close the Adobe® Acrobat® software.
- Log in to your TicTie Calculate online account.
- Click Support in the left panel.
- Click Download TTC Plug-In.
- Launch the downloaded TicTie Calculate installer.
- Follow the steps in the setup wizard.
Older versions of Adobe® show the Tic, Tie Calculate menu across the top bar next to the Help menu. If you do not see the Tic, Tie Calculate menu in Adobe®, see our TicTie Calculate Missing from Adobe® article.
- In Adobe® Acrobat®, navigate to Menu > Plugins > TicTie Calculate > Sign In...
- Click the radio button to indicate whether you previously purchased TicTie Calculate or are using a Trial version and click Continue.
- Enter your email address and password and click OK.
- In Adobe Acrobat®, Click the Tools tab.
- At the bottom of the screen under Add-ons, go to TicTie Calculate and click the Add drop-down menu.
- Click Add Shortcut.
- TicTie Calculate will appear in the right sidebar. Open a PDF file to begin using it.