|TicTie Calculate version 4.6 and version 5.0 and higher. See our How to Check Your Version article for more information. To upgrade to version 5.0 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
You may receive an error message during installation that the file path could not be specified. In this case, simply close the error message and follow the steps below. The appropriate files should already be downloaded, but they may need to be moved.
Manually copy the API file to the Acrobat® plug_ins folder.
- Locate the “C:\” drive on your computer and follow the mapping below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\cPaperless\TTC
- For version 5.0, the file path is: C:\Program Files (x86)\cPaperless\TTC Desktop
- Locate the TTC.API file.
- For version 5.0, the API file is called CP.TTC.API.dll
- Right-click and copy the API file.
- Locate the "C:\" drive again and map to the below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat (version)\Acrobat\Plugins
- Once the plug_ins folder is open, paste the copied file (see image below).
- Once successfully installed, open Acrobat® DC.
- Locate “TicTie Calculate” across the top in the main control menu.
- Click the drop-down menu and select “Activate” to activate TTC.