|TicTie Calculate version 4.6 and version 5.0 and higher.|
You may receive an error message during installation that the file path could not be specified. In this case, simply close the error message and follow the steps below. The appropriate files should already be downloaded, but they may need to be moved.
Manually copy the API file to the Acrobat® plug_ins folder.
- Locate the “C:\” drive on your computer and follow the mapping below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\cPaperless\TTC
- Locate the TTC.API file.
- For version 5.0, the API file is called CP.TTC.API.dll
- Right-click and copy the API file.
- Locate the "C:\" drive again and map to the below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat (version)\Acrobat\Plugins
- Once the plug_ins folder is open, paste the copied file (see image below).
- Once successfully installed, open Acrobat® DC.
- Locate “TicTie Calculate” across the top in the main control menu.
- Click the drop-down menu and select “Activate” to activate TTC.
Can not download Tic Tie on my computer
We'll be in touch shortly to resolve this for you. If you ever have issues with installation or usage, don't hesitate to send us a message, call us, or chat with us! We'll be more than happy to get you up and running as soon as possible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.