|TicTie Calculate version 4.6 only. See our How to Check Your Version article for more information. To upgrade to version 5.0 please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the Tic Tie Calculate (TTC) Power Tools, the “Copy Bookmarks” feature allows the user to copy bookmarks from one PDF to another PDF file (action only available for TicTie Calculate V4.6).
IMPORTANT: The PDF files must be identical in both the number and the order of the pages.
Step One: Make a copy of the existing document
- Select “File” and then “Print”
- The Print dialog window will open
- Under Printer options drop down list select “Adobe PDF”
- Under Comments & Forms drop down list select “Document”
- Click “Print”
- The Save PDF File As dialog window will open. Map the location to save a copy of the PDF file on your network or computer
- Once it saves it will open the copy on your screen. Close the copy
Step Two: Copying bookmarks with TTC Power Tool feature “Copy Bookmarks”
- Open the original PDF file with the bookmarks to be copied
- Select “Tic Tie Calculate” from the main menu
- Hover Cursor over “TTC Power Tools” and then select “Copy Bookmarks”
- The TTC Bookmark Copy window will open, select “OK”
- When the dialog window opens browse and select the copy of the original file (created from Step One above) and click “Open”
- The bookmarks will copy from the original PDF file to the copy of the PDF file