|TicTie Calculate version 4.6 only.|
In order to be able to go back and edit a calculator tape, you would first need to save the tape that was created.
If you wish to save for any possible edits then you would need then follow the steps below:
- Create the tape.
- After completed hit the "Save" icon on the upper left-hand side.
- This will pull up a File Explorer window to allow you to name and save your tape.
- (In the example image below we have created a folder for TTC Tapes).
If you have the need to make edits to this tape you can go back and "Open" the saved tape.
- After you have selected the "Calculator" tool, select "File" and then "Open".
- This will pull up the File Explorer window with the location of where you saved your tape.
- Select the "Saved Tape" that was created and this will allow for it to be edited in the "Calculator" tool.
- After you select "Open" this will bring up the saved tape in the "Calculator".
- Once the saved tape reflects in the "Calculator" you can double-click any section that you wish to edit (In the example image below the Car Rental amount is being edited).
- After making the needed edits you can Save the tape again for it to reflect the updates that you made.
- If you select "Print Tape to PDF" at the top this will create a new tape with the edits that have been made. This will not update the tape that was previously printed.
- To get rid of the previous tape you would just simply select it and then hit Delete.