|TicTie Calculate version 4.6 only.|
If the Bookmark Templates are missing from your Tic, Tie, & Calculate plugin, the steps below should help you resolve the issue:
- Click on the TTC Settings button.
- It will bring up a dialogue box that has some options for Ticmarks and Cross References.
- Select the tab to the right that shows Calculator and Bookmarks.
- Under "Default Bookmarking Template Path" it should read C:\Program Files (x86)\cPaperless\TTC\Bookmark Templates.
- If you click 'Change' and click on your C:\ drive, then navigate through the folders until you click on Tickmarks, and then hit OK, it should rectify the path.
- You can also copy the pathway above and paste it into the box and it should correct the pathway.
Then your bookmark templates should show back up!
Article is closed for comments.