|TicTie Calculate version 5.0 and higher only.|
If you have installed TicTie Calculate, but do not see the TicTie Calculate menu or tools in Adobe®, please follow the troubleshooting steps.
TicTie Calculate may not be automatically added as a shortcut even if it is installed. Open the Adobe Tools section and scroll to the bottom. If you see TicTie Calculate click the dropdown arrow and add it is as a shortcut. TicTie Calculate may not be automatically added as a shortcut even if it is installed.
If you do not see TicTie Calculate in the Tools menu please follow the following steps below (after trying each step please close Adobe Acrobat and reopen it):
- Ensure System Requirements are met.
- Version 5.0 is not currently compatible with terminal server environments.
- Remove Enhanced Security
- Make sure the API file is in place
- Under the Help menu in Adobe®, check for updates and repair the installation.
- Uninstall/reinstall TicTie Calculate.
- Ensure 3rd party plugins are allowed under Edit > Preferences > General.
- Ensure the Currently in Certified Mode section shows No.
- If the Currently in Certified Mode section shows Yes, uninstall and reinstall TicTie Calculate.
- This indicates Adobe is not recognizing that plug-in is installed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.